Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
These days, you're probably putting out one fire after the other in your business! From supply to labor shortages, it seems like a new challenge is popping up every day. But as a business owner of a home improvement or home service company, you shouldn't let your backlog get in the way of your sales and profits!
Today on The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, you are going to hear the recording of a webinar featuring Rick McIntire from Dave Yoho Associates as he walks you through the steps that you need to take in order to set your business up for an unshakeable success in 2022!
Did you know that the companies that will kill it in 2022 will be the ones who find ways to grow despite the backlog issues?
Well it’s true, and as we wrap up 2021, it’s essential that you practice the steps mentioned in this podcast to reach your goals next year… no matter what backlog issues try to stand in your way.
Listen closely or watch closely (on Youtube) to discover what you can do now to prevent your backlog from hurting your business next year.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The best practices you can use on the front end to deal with your backlog
- How to continue creating raving fans under these current conditions
- How you can set yourself up for a successful 2022
- Why you should communicate with your clients and set an expectation for them during these times
- What you can do to properly deal with delays and not hurt your sales or reputation
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).