Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
If you are a business owner of a home improvement or home service company, then you know more than anyone that being an entrepreneur is a lot of hard work. And often, the constant day to day hustle and bustle that comes with your business can take you away from the most important and valuable aspects of your business.
Like many, increasing customer retention, referrals, and your profits are just some of the things that you would like to accomplish as a business owner.
If you are anything like today’s podcast guest then you know that in order for you to have a functioning company that is bringing in the money… You need to automate your business so that it could work for you.
On this week’s episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast you're going to hear from Sara Yagoub as she discusses how she was able to streamline her systems and processes by automating her business.
She will also give you the rundown on how you could grow your business by building long lasting relationships with locals who are in the industry.
Listen closely (or watch closely on YouTube) as Sara shares some tips and insights on how you can use automation to free up your time, run your business, and help you with your hiring process. You don’t want to miss it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to use the relationships you’ve built to help you grow your business
- Why you should automate your business
- The value of being more involved with your local colleges and universities
- What online platforms you should look into using when you are trying to automate your business
- What you could do to free up more of your time as a business owner
- To learn Sara's secret on how you could receive 10X more Referrals and Reviews, click here, and make sure that you use the code 10XFREE at checkout.
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).