Check out the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast, brought to you by gFour Marketing! For more FREE Resources, go to www.TheWealthyContractor.com
You may sometimes feel like you’re married to your business. In fact, for many in our industry, they are truly married to their business partner!
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, you’ll hear from three couples on the latest episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast who share what it’s like to run a business together - the good, the bad, and how they ensure success both in their personal and professional relationships.
Whether you run your business with your spouse or not, you’ll hear some excellent recommendations on how to maintain strong personal relationships and an optimal work-life balance as a business owner.
The couples you’ll hear from are Mario Famada and Candy Caboverde from City Roofing in Miami; Ronnie & Stephanie Suarez with Integrity Roofing & Siding in San Antonio; and my own business partner (and wife) Adi and me.
Each couple has a different perspective that I know you’ll appreciate - so go ahead and watch the episode here on YouTube (it’s a great one to watch) or listen to the episode now and take notes on how you can be a better business partner, spouse and an overall better business owner.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to clarify roles within your company
- Ways to establish and maintain the same vision
- What you can do when you are not on the same page with your partner
- Strategies for protecting your personal relationship from getting overtaken by the business
- FREE 10-Minute Discovery Call with gFour Marketing to find out if we can help you discover hidden profits in your business.
- Discover the 5 Simple Steps to More Profitable Leads by downloading The Referral Success Blueprint
- Brian’s new book, The 7 Secrets To Becoming A Wealthy Contractor, is now available. Visit TheWealthyContractor.com for a free copy (just pay shipping).