Today I’m switching things up a bit. Instead of a regular podcast with a special guest, I’m sharing a webinar I recently did regarding how to get leads during the summer. In fact, the information can be used at any time of year when business slows down, including who you need to target first when that happens.
Marketing Tips For Home Improvement Businesses
The message involves many tried-and-true strategies including Dan Kennedy’s “Results Triangle” that every smart business owner should familiarize themselves with and then utilize in their business. In this webinar, I will also go over some very compelling sample offers you can tailor to use in your own marketing efforts.
If you have any questions after listening to the webinar – or would like additional information regarding one or more of our products - I invite you to contact me.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- “Oh Shit” Marketing: What It Is And Why You Need To Avoid It
- The 3 Parts Of The “Results Triangle” And How To Tailor Them To Your Business
- Your #1 Target When Business Is Slow
- What You’re Missing Out On If You Don’t Have a Company Newsletter
- How To Craft A “Special Offer” For Success
Dedicated to YOUR success,