Every entrepreneur faces growth ceilings in their business. From $1M to $3M, $3M to $5M, $5M to $10M and beyond, every stage requires a new set of skills and a new mindset. If anyone knows about breaking through growth ceilings, it’s Jason Phillips. He’s done it over and over again. His “secret”... scalable systems.
Today Jason’s company Phillips Home Improvements does over 3,000 projects a year. His growth didn’t come easy. Jason was working 18 hour days, 6-7 days per week and his company and family life began to suffer. What Jason reveals in this episode of The Wealthy Contractor Podcast is how he systematically worked his way out of the day-to-day and established the framework that helped him drive far beyond $10MM/year in revenue. If you’re looking to create predictable growth and want to know how to breakthrough your growth ceiling, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
Dedicated to Your Success,
Books recommended in this episode:
- The E-myth, why most businesses don't work and what to do about it by Michael E. Gerber
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business by Patrick Lencioni
- Influence: Science and Practice by Robert Cialdini
- Chase the Lion: If Your Dream Doesn't Scare You, It's Too Small by Mark Batterson